HAPPINESS EXPRESSIONS

Happiness expression is an expression that is used to say that someone or people are glad have excited feelings.

What is happiness?
►It’s important to first understand that is term “happiness” refers to the emotion, mood and state of happiness, however happiness researchers generally study the move enduring “state”.
►Expressing happiness is used to expression happiness feeling when we are successful to do something.

What would you say to express your happiness?
  -          I’m happy . . .
  -          I’m (very) pleasure / (really) delighted (about) . . .
  -          I can’t say how pleased / delighted I am about it.
  -          I am so glad to hear that.
  -          Great!
  -          Terrific!
  -          Fantastic!
  -          I’m glad now.

Example of happiness expression :
Mr. Punk         : Congratulations, Ayu! You’re the first winner and you get one million rupiah!
Ayu                 : Am I? Thank you very much.
Mr. Punk         : How do you feel, Ayu?
Ayu                 : It’s really give me great pleasure! I’m so happy!

I’m very happy, because how I can get together with my old friends. Oh, how I miss them.  I see that their appearances have not changed. Wima, the Winner Of  The Piano Competition, is playing us romantic music.

0 comments:

Post a Comment